Individual Cards - $2.00 | Subscription As low as $24.95
Learn More about TrackMaster Flashnet
What is TrackMaster Flashnet?Trackmaster Flashnet® gives you the Equibase® Speed and Pace Figure, plus the Equibase Class Rating and the TrackMaster Power Rating for each horse in the race, compares wins to starts ratios for each horse, analyzes the win/show/place percentages for the trainer/jockey combination, compares key sire performance statistics and more.
Features of Flashnet
Flashnet includes extra information that gives you an edge over other handicappers. Some of the features you will find include:
- Top Contenders in Four Key Categories
- Summary of Last Three Races
- TrackMaster Power Rating
- Speed and Class Ratings
- Pace Style
- Jockey and Trainer Statistics
- Sire Performance
Price: $2.00Buy Flashnet Now!
Top ContendersPower, speed, class, and pace are all tracked for each horse on the card. For each race the top 3 horses in each category are shown to help you find opportunity that others may miss.
More about each categoy:
- Power - The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of a horse's potential profitability
- Speed - A numerical indicator of the horses' speed in a race compared to the expected speed of the race
- Class - A numeric indicator of the average winning speed of this race
- Pace - Pace Style ratings analyzes the horse's positions at three stages in the race: Early Call, Middle Call, and Finish.
Summary of Recent Races
A summary of the last three races are shown for each horse in an organized manner. This section includes days since last start, track, distance and surface, class, Equibase Speed Figure, and finish position with winning margin or beaten lengths.
For each race you will get:
- Days - The number of days since the horse's last race
- Trk - The track abbreviation
- Cnd - The track condition
- D-S - The distance and surface
- CR - The class rating of the last race
- SR - The Speed Figure of the last race
- Finish - Finish position and winning margin or beaten lengths
TrackMaster Power RatingTrackMaster's Power Ratings are shown for each horse. The proprietary TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of a horse's potential profitability combining the components of speed, class, pace, performance cycles, jockey influence, trainer influence, and medication and equipment changes. The rating also includes elements that reflect the horse's specific running style against the projected pace scenario in today's race.
Speed and Class RatingsSpeed ratings and Class ratings are shown for each horse. The Equbiase Speed Figure is a numerical indicator of the horses' speed in a race compared to the expected speed of the race. This factor is adjusted so horses' speeds may be directly compared across different classes, distances and surfaces.
Class ratings are numeric indicators of the average winning speed of this race. It is used to compare horses' across different types, distances, and surfaces of race.
Speed and class ratings are shown for both all races and races at this specific distance and surface.
Pace StylePace Style ratings analyzes the horse's positions at three stages in the race: Early Call, Middle Call, and Finish.
By averaging the positions a horse has been in at that stage over his past races, the pace calculator gives a number indicating where that horse usually is. If a horse shows a 1.5 Early, for example, it means this horse typically runs in front (between first and second) early in a race. Another horse might show a 6.8 Early, meaning it tends to run in sixth or seventh (more likely seventh as it is closer to 7 than 6) early in a race. By comparing the early to the middle and finish pace figures, you get an idea of which horses consistently run in front and which come from behind later in a race.
Jockey-Trainer ConnectionsSome combinations of jockeys, trainers, and horses work better than others. The Jockey-Trainer Connections section lays out some keys statistics to the Jockey/Trainer, Jockey/Horse, and Trainer/Horse combinations for each entry in the race.
For each combination you will get:
- St - The number of starts this combination has had together
- W% - The win percentage this combination has achieved togther
- P% - The place percentage this combinatin has achieved togther
- S% - The show percentage this combinatin has achieved togther
For the best experience on a mobile device we recommend that you view the full PDF file. Click Here to see the sample!